Thursday, July 29, 2010

fick·le

–adjective
1. likely to change, esp. due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.
2. not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.

I'm just really into crossword puzzles right now. I have been doing the LA Times crosswords everyday for the last 2 weeks. I just love it. I'm learning all sorts of random trivia, random words and abbreviations.

But I do feel like I'm the type that gets really into one thing for a month or two and then i find something else. Which is why I have rock climbing shoes, soccer cleats, a surfboard, volleyball knee pads, a gel seatpad for those spinning classes, spandax shorts for Bikram Yoga, etc.

And right now I'm in the middle of my crosswords obsession...

No comments:

Post a Comment