Monday, August 16, 2010

tip·ple

–verb (used without object)
1. to drink intoxicating liquor, esp. habitually or to some excess.

–verb (used with object)
2. to drink (intoxicating liquor), esp. repeatedly, in small quantities.

–noun
3. intoxicating liquor.

One of my favorite places in my new home is my bar. I bought my boo a kegerator for his birthday last month and I just bought a popcorn machine earlier today. We stocked up the bar and it's great my boo is a bartender (Friday nights only @ Harry's Wonder Bar, but 24/7 at 1608 Meadow Lark Road) haha.

He's been making amaretto sours for me... but tonight I had a root beer (schnapps) float. My future mother-in-law made the root beer schnapps by herself and gave us a bottle. and it tastes delicious!

I can't wait for my popcorn machine to come... then I'll start posting some pics.

But now, gotta go pop in a workout DVD and work this booze off.

1 comment: